WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Surge Global Pvt Limited of No 300, Rajagiriya Road, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We receive compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. The opinions expressed here are our own.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at Surge Global (Private) Limited
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[No 300, Rajagiriya Road, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND USE OF RALLIED.IO
These Terms and Conditions Rallied.io are hereby made effective as of …….. by Surge Global Private Limited, a Sri Lankan corporation (“Surge Global” or “We”), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of Rallied.io, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
- Rallied.io, and all related content, materials and services is an application created, designed, owned and provided by Surge Global for use in connection with your content uploaded into said application.
- Surge Global built Rallied.io to give its customers the opportunity to create better content for their company purposes on their own.
- Surge Global requires every customer to act with integrity, to follow some simple rules and to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Service and Use and each other policy of Surge Global.
By using or accessing Rallied.io, you thereby agree, (i) that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance herewith, (ii) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any terms, conditions or other policies of Surge Global and any terms, conditions or other policies of Third-Party Websites, as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time without notice; and (iii) that your use of Rallied.io shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws applicable to your use. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing Rallied.io.
Additionally, and without limiting the foregoing, by using or accessing Rallied.io, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (b) are not currently restricted from using Rallied.io, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Rallied.io account, (c) are not a competitor of Rallied.io or are not using Rallied.io for reasons that are in competition with Rallied.io or any other product or service offered by Surge Global; (d) have full power and authority to enter into and perform these Terms and Conditions, and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (e) will not violate any rights of Surge Global, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (f) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use Rallied.io.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- That the content, materials and other intellectual property contained or embodied in Rallied.io are owned by Surge Global and are protected by copyright, trademark and other similar laws. Solely for purposes of clarification, the foregoing acknowledgement does not include your intellectual property addressed in the Section “Copyright and Content Ownership” below;
- Not to transmit, send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) using Rallied.io;
- Not to collect personal information, content or other information related to users of Third-Party Websites or Rallied.io, except in accordance with (i) all terms, policies and rules of Rallied.io, and (ii) all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations;
- Not to access Rallied.io using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using Rallied.io, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
- Not to post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity, graphic material, gratuitous violence or anything else found to be objectionable by Surge Global in its sole discretion;
- Not to disseminate any materials or advertisements or develop or operate any applications/Campaigns containing tobacco, alcohol, dating or other content the appropriateness of which depends on the age of the viewer or recipient, without appropriate and legally-sufficient age-based restrictions;
- Not to use Rallied.io in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of Rallied.io, such as a denial of service attack;
- Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement;
- Not to make your Rallied.io account or any portion thereof or the services provided thereby available to the general public or any portion thereof;
- Not to share a user login among multiple individuals. You agree and acknowledge that each Rallied.io user will be identified by a unique username and password (“Login”) and that a user’s login may only be used by one (1) individual. Concurrent sessions using a single login are not allowed. You will immediately notify Rallied.io in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account-related security breach of which you are aware;
- Not to use your Rallied.io account for file uploads, sharing, archiving, backup, mirroring or distribution sites;
- Not to use copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
- Not to copy, distribute or disseminate Rallied.io or any portion thereof, and not to transfer Rallied.io, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” Rallied.io, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
- Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, Rallied.io or any portion thereof;
- Not to remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notations, designation or notice from Rallied.io; and
- Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to Rallied.io, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Surge Global.
All media uploaded by you in connection with Rallied.io shall be solely used for, and you hereby agree to solely use it for, your company’s website or blog, your company’s personal webpage on Third-Party Websites and any communication originating from the foregoing. If your use of Rallied.io and your resource consumption is disproportionate to typical users with the same type of Rallied.io account, in Surge Global’s sole determination, Surge Global reserves the right to either change your Rallied.io account, without notice and in its sole discretion, to another type of Rallied.io account that is commensurate with your use of Rallied.io, or to cancel or terminate your account.
Surge Global reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Rallied.io and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Rallied.io website.
Additionally, you grant Surge Global a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information, content, ideas, concepts, techniques, data or suggestions submitted to Rallied.io for the purpose of improving or modifying Rallied.io or for the purpose of creating or developing a new service or product related to, arising from or ancillary or similar to Rallied.io, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
Violation; Termination of Account
Surge Global reserves the right to investigate violations of any of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Surge Global or Rallied.io, or any other violations of any state, federal or local law, rule or regulation, and to pursue any remedy available to Surge Global whether at law, in equity or otherwise. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Surge Global may notify, involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Surge Global or Rallied.io, and any other violations of any state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations. You further acknowledge and agree that Surge Global has no obligation to, and does not, screen or monitor any users, information, materials or other content provided or made available through Rallied.io, but has the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge and agree that Surge Global may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content, and terminate the account of any user, that violates these Terms and Conditions or otherwise posts, submits, or disseminates content that Surge Global finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable.
You acknowledge and agree that Rallied.io may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or terminate your Account if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Surge Global may refuse, in its sole discretion, to permit any use of Rallied.io, and may refuse to permit any person to use Rallied.io for any reason at any time.
Payment and Refunds
When opening your Rallied.io account, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby allow Surge Global to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Surge Global) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of fees related to Rallied.io. Immediately upon signing up for your Rallied.io account, the fees associated with the first month of your Rallied.io account will be billed to such credit card. Within one (1) or two (2) business day of each thirty (30) day anniversary of the date on which you opened your Rallied.io account, the monthly fees associated with your Rallied.io account for the following month will be billed to such credit card by Surge Global in accordance with the then-current Rallied.io pricing schedule. If you have subscribed to an annual plan, the fees associated with this plan will be billed to your credit card and renewed within one (1) or two (2) business day of the anniversary of your paid subscription date. If the credit card associated with your Rallied.io account should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Surge Global may immediately terminate your account. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your Ralied.io account, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your Rallied.io account for any communications from Surge Global related to your account.
All fees charged by Surge Global in connection with Rallied.io are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your use of Rallied.io. Without limiting the foregoing, Surge Global is a non-European Union (“EU”) company, Surge Global and Rallied.io are not registered with the EU, and no value-added tax or other taxes imposed by the EU are included on the invoice of any EU customers. All payments made to Surge Global in connection with your Rallied.io account are non-refundable, and Surge Global does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Surge Global is required to provide, a refund or credit. In its sole discretion, Surge Global may provide a refund if Surge Global terminates your Rallied.io account without cause before the end of a billing period for which you have paid in full.
Modifications to Rallied.io and Pricing
Surge Global reserves the right to, and you acknowledge and agree that Surge Global may, modify Rallied.io, including without limitation the services offered thereby, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with Rallied.io at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Surge Global reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Rallied.io (or any part thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of Rallied.io, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in Surge Global’s sole discretion, to a price increase. Surge Global shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Rallied.io.
Without limiting the foregoing, Surge Global may use banner notices or similar devices to alert you to certain modifications to Rallied.io or the pricing associated therewith. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Surge Global or Rallied.io to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Surge Global may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your Rallied.io account or services associated with Rallied.io. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about Rallied.io or pricing.
Use of Rallied.io on Third-Party Websites
In addition to these Terms and Conditions and any other policies and requirements of Surge Global, you must abide by all of the rules, regulations and other policies of Third-Party Websites, including without limitation any Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or other terms or conditions of service. Should you fail to adhere to the policies of any Third-Party Website, and without limiting any rights of Surge Global or any of your obligations hereunder, Surge Global reserves the right to terminate your use of Rallied.io. Even though Rallied.io and Third-Party Websites are not affiliated in any manner, Surge Global does not condone or support any violation of the policies of Third-Party Websites.
Copyright and Content Ownership
Surge Global acknowledges that it has no intellectual property rights in any intellectual property owned by its users and uploaded to or used in Rallied.io. Any such intellectual property remains the property of such Rallied.io user. However, by allowing your online content to be viewed publicly, including any content developed using Rallied.io, you acknowledge and agree that such public content may be freely viewed and shared. You further acknowledge and agree that Surge Global is not, in any manner, responsible for the security or protection of any intellectual property or similar content uploaded to Rallied.io, the enforcement of any intellectual property or similar rights with respect to such content, and that Surge Global shall not be liable for any claims, damages, liabilities or other costs or expenses related thereto.
Surge Global does not pre-screen or regularly screen or review any content uploaded to or used in connection with Rallied.io, but reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to screen and review any content uploaded to or used in connection with Rallied.io, and to remove any content found to violate these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
RALLIED.IO IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. SURGE GLOBAL AND EACH USER OF RALLIED.IO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING: SURGE GLOBAL AND EACH USER OF RALLIED.IO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF RALLIED.IO; SURGE GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) RALLIED.IO WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) RALLIED.IO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF RALLIED.IO WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH RALLIED.IO WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN RALLIED.IO WILL BE CORRECTED; SURGE GLOBAL AND EACH USER OF RALLIED.IO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH RALLIED.IO; AND, SURGE GLOBAL AND EACH USER OF RALLIED.IO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON RALLIED.IO OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY RALLIED.IO.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF RALLIED.IO IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF RALLIED.IO.
Limitations of Liability
WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SURGE GLOBAL, AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, REVENUES AND BUSINESS, ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY DAMAGE THAT RALLIED.IO MAY CAUSE YOU INTENTIONALLY OR KNOWINGLY IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR APPLICABLE LAW, OR AS OTHERWISE MANDATED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED FROM BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Each user shall, and hereby agrees to, indemnify and hold harmless, Surge Global, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and affiliates, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and any other costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to such user’s (i) failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, (ii) submission or posting of content using Rallied.io, or (iii) any use of, access to or other activity engaged in, on or through Rallied.io.
Surge Global reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using Rallied.io, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
Any claim under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise related to Rallied.io or Surge Global shall be governed by the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and shall be exclusively resolved by a state or federal court located in Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Surge Global shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding Rallied.io, and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
Value Added Tax
Surge Global Private Limited/Rallied.io is a non-EU provider with no VAT registration. VAT does not apply to any payment.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- License – Rallied.io grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for your personal and internal business purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA and the Subscription Agreement.
- Your Account – Your use of the Mobile App requires that you have an account with Rallied.io and agree to the terms of a Rallied.io Subscription Agreement.
- Changes to this EULA – Rallied.io reserves the right to modify this EULA. If Rallied.io makes material changes to this EULA, we will notify you via the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after Rallied.io publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates your consent to the updated terms.
- No Included Maintenance and Support – Rallied.io may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. Rallied.io may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to you and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) nor Google (for Android Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance and/or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
- Acceptable Use – You agree that you will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others’ use of the Mobile App.
- Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation – By downloading the Mobile App, and/or opting-in through notification settings, you authorize Rallied.io to send you (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Subscription Service and the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about your use of the Subscription Service and the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Subscription Service and Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Rallied.io products and services. You can review your account settings to adjust your messaging preferences or unsubscribe to some messaging by following instructions provided by Rallied.io.
- No Warranty – YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RALLIED.IO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8.1 iOS Application – In the event of Rallied.io’s failure to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Mobile App. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COST, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
8.2 Android Application – GOOGLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App – Rallied.io reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Mobile App at any time based on the status of your account under the Subscription Agreement. You understand that if your account is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the Subscription Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights – In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or your possession and use of the Mobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, Rallied.io, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Legal Compliance – You represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Sri Lankan Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Sri Lankan Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) you are not listed on any Sri Lankan Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Governing Law – This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing your Subscription Agreement.
- Contact Information – If you have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact Rallied.io by email at [email protected], or by mail at No 300, Rajagiriya Road, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka.
- Third Party Beneficiaries – Upon your acceptance of this EULA, Apple (for iOS Mobile Apps) and Google (for Google Mobile Apps), respectively, will have the right to enforce this EULA against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
© 2019 Copyright, All Rights Reserved by Surge Global